Warning: Last items in stock!
The unique design along with FLAJZAR electronics with accurate magnetic line scanning ensures high quality processing, durability and long battery life. By unwinding the line forward and backward, the pulley rotates and the electronics with contactless magnetic sensoring translates this movement into electrical impulses. The output is then a sound signal and an optical signal consisting of a series of four LED RGB diodes, which you can select to a desired level and colour. The indicating speed of the LED diodes is dependant on the speed of the line unwinding. So is the sound signal.
With the FISHTRON e3 you can change the LED colours to blue, green, red and purple. The FISHTRON E3 is powered by two LR1 (LADY) batteries that are located under the battery cover at the back of the device. The swinger connector can be found at the bottom of the device.
With the dimensions of 99 x 48 x 31 mm, the FISHTRON e3 is one of the smallest bite alarms on the market.
This indicator has been developed and produced in the Czech Republic, as well as all of the FLAJZAR devices and they are all included with our 3 year warranty.
Functions and features of FISHTRON e3 indicator:
- Multifunctional optical signalling consisting of multiple colour LEDs, flash memory
- Audible signalling with strength control
- volume and pitch control - all with one rotating element (knob)
- Swinger connector
- Dimensions - height without the screw 84mm, width 48mm, depth 50mm, screw length 15mm
- 3V power supply (2x LR1 LADY)
- power consumption off-state 0.00mA, on (idle) up to 15uA (microAmper), on (shooting) max. 200mA dia. impulsively
- connectors for swinger connection - JACK 2.5 mm mono, centre wire + voltage max. 3V, load max 5mA.