Warning: Last items in stock!
MRX1 – universal receiver module with six power transistor outputs. It receives signals from the MTX1 or MTX2 transmitter modules. One receiver module, the MRX1 can learn up to 15 transmitter modules MTX1 or MTX2. Power supply 7–24 V. Power relays or e.g. opto-isolators for galvanically isolated connection to another device can be connected directly to the outputs. The operating mode is set by using jumpers J3 and J4.
Examples of use:
- remote control
- remote information transmission from various sensors and contacts (door, window, etc.)
- remote information on tank level statuses
- signalling of failure (renewal) of various device activities
- a simple security system with remote information transmission
- adding remote control to your existing equipment
Basic technical information:
- frequency 868 MHz
- range of up to several hundred metres
- FSK modulation
- crystal PPL oscillator
- power supply of transmitters MRX1 7–24 V Security
Each transmitter has a unique code integrated which ensures high resistance to false switching and interference. The modules must include an antenna – stranded wire with a length of 8.5 cm (supplied) will suffice or you can use our flexible antenna ANT8681. For special applications, especially outdoors, a directional antenna 868 MHz, order No 128, can be used. The range is then increased to more than 2 km (open area). Directional antenna 868 MHz, No 128
MRX1 – receiving module, power supply 7 to 24 V Customisation of modules is possible.