Warning: Last items in stock!
Its main advantages are particularly fast and easy configuration via a USB, the history record for each arrival/departure event and the ability to connect an external RFID reader at a distance of up to 500 metres
It is used primarily in larger companies and blocks of flats for easy door opening for a large number of users.
Summary of the functions and basic properties:
- maximum number of users in the database: 2,000 (user name + RFID number + status)
- maximum number of records in the history: 6,080 (user name + date and time + action performed)
- USB configuration that allows working with the users database, history and perform system settings
- internal RFID reader + possibility to connect an external reader to RS485 (using two wires up to 500 metres)
- alarm input and output (used e.g. when the user doesn´t close the entrance door)
- button to quickly add RFID tag to the database (without using the USB configuration). This function can be disabled in the PC software
- support for Windows XP, Vista a 7
- Format: EM 4001 or compatible
- Frequency: 125 kHz
External reader is not included.